Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Hamels plunks Harper

Hamels plunks Harper

PostPost #1 by DougDE » May 7th, 2012, 4:42 pm

What do you all think of C. Hamels intentionally plunking Harper? I dont have a problem with it. And I also love that Harper ended up stealing home on him. That kid plays hard. I hate to admit it but he's a joy to watch. He runs so hard he turned a bloop single into a double last night. I also like J. Zimmerman coming right back and hitting Hamels. The two people who I think look/sound ridiculous are M. Rizzo and C. Manuel. Rizzo called Hamels a fake tough guy but then said something as ridiculous as "He doesnt know who he's dealing with". Like he's actually gonna do something about it. Manuel on the other hand tries to deny it was intentional after Hamels admitted to the world it was.
DougDE
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 5

Re: Hamels plunks Harper

PostPost #2 by Matt P » May 7th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Don't have any problem with it, Harper looks like he is going to be a super star and is a joy to watch play, and Rizzo and Manuel are both idiots ... basically exact same outlook on it as you.
Matt P
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 37

Return to Around the Majors