- Obviously he either plays 2nd or is the UTIL guy.Davis
- Current DH or 1st option for the OriolesEveland
- I think he makes the club as the long man. They did give up an actual prospect for him so it's probably forced.Johnson-
- He most likely makes the team as a Long man/middle relieverReimold
- another Duh, but I think he easily makes the club and takes over LF.Simon
- His arm is too good to let go. He makes the club in my opinion or is traded if not.Strop-
Same as Simon, although I doubt they trade him even if he struggles a little. I am high on StropTeagarden
- They traded for him to be the backup C, they won't get rid of him just like that.
Do Not Make Team:Jai Miller
- I want him to make the team, but as of now I think he has a tough shot with the current roster outlook. Chavez is the 4th OF essentially, and you still have Betemit/Davis, Teagarden and probably Antonelli on the bench.Rapada
- I just think he is out of luck. There is a lot of competition this season and what help is a LOOGY
when your SP can't get past 6 innings.
This is with the current roster. Maybe a guy like Patton or Eveland get bumped if another trade or pickup happens. Also guys like Neshek, or a SP converting to RP, could force them out.