Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Projecting the Orioles' 2012 Bullpen

Re: Projecting the Orioles' 2012 Bullpen

PostPost #16 by Rising O's » October 7th, 2011, 6:08 am

It's like trying to choose the winner of a blue ribbon cake contest before taking your first bite! :lol:
Rising O's
GCL Orioles
 
Posts: 991
Joined: April 2011
Reputation Score: 10

Re: Projecting the Orioles' 2012 Bullpen

PostPost #17 by Jordan Tuwiner » October 10th, 2011, 12:02 am

http://orioles-nation.com/2011/10/10/projecting-os-2012-bullpen/

I didn't realize Chris Tillman was out of options until researching for this. Probably guarantees him a spot on the 25 man roster.
User avatar
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 2588
Joined: September 2010
Location: Israel
Reputation Score: 57



Re: Projecting the Orioles' 2012 Bullpen

PostPost #18 by ofahn » October 10th, 2011, 8:21 am

Jordan wrote:I didn't realize Chris Tillman was out of options until researching for this. Probably guarantees him a spot on the 25 man roster.


or being part of a trade.
User avatar
ofahn
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 4399
Joined: May 2011
Reputation Score: 85

Re: Projecting the Orioles' 2012 Bullpen

PostPost #19 by ofahn » October 10th, 2011, 10:48 am

Jordan,

Thanks for doing all of the research. You're either very dedicated or you have too much spare time on your hands.
User avatar
ofahn
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 4399
Joined: May 2011
Reputation Score: 85

Re: Projecting the Orioles' 2012 Bullpen

PostPost #20 by Jordan Tuwiner » October 10th, 2011, 10:05 pm

ofahn wrote:Jordan,

Thanks for doing all of the research. You're either very dedicated or you have too much spare time on your hands.

No problem. Mostly and definitely dedicated; not a ton of spare time.
User avatar
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 2588
Joined: September 2010
Location: Israel
Reputation Score: 57



Re: Projecting the Orioles' 2012 Bullpen

PostPost #21 by Jordan Tuwiner » October 10th, 2011, 10:06 pm

ofahn wrote:
Jordan wrote:I didn't realize Chris Tillman was out of options until researching for this. Probably guarantees him a spot on the 25 man roster.


or being part of a trade.

They could deal him but it'd be silly to deal him when his value is as low as it will ever be. They wouldn't get much back for him anyway.
User avatar
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 2588
Joined: September 2010
Location: Israel
Reputation Score: 57




Previous

Return to Baltimore Orioles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron