Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Apple Stock Hits all time High

Apple Stock Hits all time High

PostPost #1 by Jordan Tuwiner » September 20th, 2010, 9:19 pm

http://www.9to5mac.com/27448/aapl-hits- ... -time-high

And I am one happy stock owner!

Read my ZAGG iPhone 5 review.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 57

Re: Apple Stock Hits all time High

PostPost #2 by Don » September 21st, 2010, 9:24 am

Too bad that you did not have this site sooner, I would have pushed you to buy financial stock roughly two years ago. AIG alone left with a very nice nest egg for my retirement.

Congrats on the bump. Funny to see myself considering that hardware issues of the summer. Guess the combo of the Nano and new IPad has the market thinking growth. My one fault with Apple is Jobs not pushing a high yield and leaving investors with locked shares, considering the profit margins.
Don
Orioles Nation Staff
Director of Scouting
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 25

PostPost #3 by Jordan Tuwiner » September 21st, 2010, 1:35 pm

Don wrote:Too bad that you did not have this site sooner, I would have pushed you to buy financial stock roughly two years ago. AIG alone left with a very nice nest egg for my retirement.

Congrats on the bump. Funny to see myself considering that hardware issues of the summer. Guess the combo of the Nano and new IPad has the market thinking growth. My one fault with Apple is Jobs not pushing a high yield and leaving investors with locked shares, considering the profit margins.

Certainly does. Have a look at this post from 9to5mac - http://www.9to5mac.com/27600/apple-is-a ... ng-machine

That's what makes Apple so special. Pretty unbelievable, too.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

PostPost #4 by BuckMagic » September 23rd, 2010, 12:21 pm

BuckMagic
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 5

PostPost #5 by Don » September 29th, 2010, 1:37 pm

Yeah...I hold some notes on Apple, but nothing extream. The market has too much competition and deep pocketed Google is in the race. While both remain strong, it is not something that you want to continue to buy in the future with large chunk of invested money. If it were to pay dividens, it is a horse of a different color.

I strongly say this very same thing when Facebook hits IPO early next spring. Buy, Buy, Buy and watch the few 1K turn into 10k, 20k, 30k. I had bought Google the day it hit IPO and my modest investment has turned into a pure goldmine. Facebook is the new avenue for adverstisement and product placement.
Don
Orioles Nation Staff
Director of Scouting
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 25

PostPost #6 by Jordan Tuwiner » July 18th, 2011, 11:57 am

All time high again today, and continues to increase.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

PostPost #7 by Jordan Tuwiner » August 25th, 2011, 1:17 am

Tomorrow should be interesting.

Edit: Or today, I should say.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Return to Bleachers