Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself

PostPost #1 by Jordan Tuwiner » September 4th, 2010, 7:34 pm

If you would like to introduce yourself to the community here's the place to do so.

An example welcome post:

Name:
Location:
Interests:
Background:

Feel free to add anything else you'd like to share and don't be afraid to jump into the community!
User avatar
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 2588
Joined: September 2010
Location: Israel
Reputation Score: 57



BuckMagic

PostPost #2 by BuckMagic » September 6th, 2010, 7:36 pm

Name: Justin Bader
Location: Clarksville MD
Interests: Orioles, fishing, hiking, Buck Showalter!

Looking forward to posting on the boards!
User avatar
BuckMagic
GCL Orioles
 
Posts: 323
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 5

Gregemb

PostPost #3 by Gregemb » September 7th, 2010, 7:37 am

Name: Greg Embert
Location: Pasadena, MD
Interests: Orioles, MLB, Ravens,NFL

The new site looks great. Look forward to participating.
User avatar
Gregemb
DSL Orioles
 
Posts: 8
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 0

ajwong523

PostPost #4 by ajwong523 » September 7th, 2010, 9:02 am

Name: Adam
Location: New York City
Interests: Orioles, Redskins, Islanders
Background: Longtime Os fan. IT professional.
ajwong523
DSL Orioles
 
Posts: 2
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 0

allstar1579

PostPost #5 by allstar1579 » September 7th, 2010, 5:11 pm

Name: Jeremy
Location: Lanham, MD
Interests: O's, Redskins, Capitals
Background: Former player, now I like to do some amateur scouting when time permits.
allstar1579
DSL Orioles
 
Posts: 162
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 0

Doctor Scratch

PostPost #6 by Doctor Scratch » September 8th, 2010, 8:28 am

Name: Kevin
Location: NJ
Interests: O's, hockey-NJ Devils, roller derby
Background: My desktop background? Beach. Used to be a Mets fan also *harass away*
User avatar
Doctor Scratch
DSL Orioles
 
Posts: 2
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 0

Re: Introduce Yourself

PostPost #7 by Jordan Tuwiner » September 9th, 2010, 11:10 am

Doctor Scratch wrote:Name: Kevin
Location: NJ
Interests: O's, hockey-NJ Devils, roller derby
Background: My desktop background? Beach. Used to be a Mets fan also *harass away*


Thanks for joining us Kevin!
User avatar
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 2588
Joined: September 2010
Location: Israel
Reputation Score: 57



PalmettoOsFan

PostPost #8 by PalmettoOsFan » September 9th, 2010, 12:00 pm

Name: Rich
Location: South Carolina
Interests: O's, Cinci Bengals, SEC football
Background: T.O., the Ocho and Carson Palmer (O's background from Feb - Sep., Bengals in the fall)

Great redesign of the site!
PalmettoOsFan
DSL Orioles
 
Posts: 4
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 0

Re: Introduce Yourself

PostPost #9 by Jordan Tuwiner » September 9th, 2010, 12:36 pm

PalmettoOsFan wrote:Name: Rich
Location: South Carolina
Interests: O's, Cinci Bengals, SEC football
Background: T.O., the Ocho and Carson Palmer (O's background from Feb - Sep., Bengals in the fall)

Great redesign of the site!


Welcome Rich! Orioles and Bengals?
User avatar
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 2588
Joined: September 2010
Location: Israel
Reputation Score: 57



Re: Introduce Yourself

PostPost #10 by allstar1579 » September 9th, 2010, 5:05 pm

Jordan wrote:
PalmettoOsFan wrote:Name: Rich
Location: South Carolina
Interests: O's, Cinci Bengals, SEC football
Background: T.O., the Ocho and Carson Palmer (O's background from Feb - Sep., Bengals in the fall)

Great redesign of the site!


Welcome Rich! Orioles and Bengals?


Now THAT is loyal to the Orange and Black ;)
allstar1579
DSL Orioles
 
Posts: 162
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 0

Esskay

PostPost #11 by Esskay » September 10th, 2010, 1:09 am

Howdy, all. I posted comments on the old site as "SK". Really like the new look. Very nice work.
Esskay
DSL Orioles
 
Posts: 25
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 0

Re: Introduce Yourself

PostPost #12 by Jordan Tuwiner » September 10th, 2010, 1:40 am

Esskay wrote:Howdy, all. I posted comments on the old site as "SK". Really like the new look. Very nice work.


Welcome to the forums, Esskay! Thanks for joining us. Glad you like the new design.
User avatar
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 2588
Joined: September 2010
Location: Israel
Reputation Score: 57



Traveldawg69

PostPost #13 by Traveldawg69 » September 11th, 2010, 1:47 am

Name: Bruce
Location: Delaware
Interests: O's, coaching baseball (12u,10u,9u)
Background: Sales professional whose job is always getting in the way of my baseball career :D
Traveldawg69
DSL Orioles
 
Posts: 8
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 0

DougDE

PostPost #14 by DougDE » September 11th, 2010, 3:56 am

Name: Doug
Location: Middletown DE
Interests: O's, O's minor leagues, Ravens, fantasy sports, little bit of outdoors stuff, hanging with family and friends
Background: Lived in Cecil County first 26 years of my life, lived in DE last 2.5. Was so young when attended 1st O's game I dont even remember it. Drive a truck on night shift
DougDE
GCL Orioles
 
Posts: 376
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 5

Re: Introduce Yourself

PostPost #15 by Jordan Tuwiner » September 11th, 2010, 1:00 pm

Traveldawg69 wrote:Name: Bruce
Location: Delaware
Interests: O's, coaching baseball (12u,10u,9u)
Background: Sales professional whose job is always getting in the way of my baseball career :D


Welcome Bruce!
User avatar
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 2588
Joined: September 2010
Location: Israel
Reputation Score: 57




Next

Return to Baltimore Orioles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

cron