Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Extended Spring Training

Extended Spring Training

PostPost #1 by kbucky » May 9th, 2011, 2:33 pm

Any updates on the players left in Sarasota? I would love to hear how some of them are progressing? Anyone know anything?
kbucky
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 0

Re: Extended Spring Training

PostPost #2 by Jordan Tuwiner » May 12th, 2011, 8:38 pm

kbucky wrote:Any updates on the players left in Sarasota? I would love to hear how some of them are progressing? Anyone know anything?

I haven't heard anything recently, but I will check in for you.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 57

PostPost #3 by chirping birds » July 11th, 2011, 11:38 am

What have you thought about Berry, Bywater, and Hobgood thus far? Where do you see them going in the near future?
chirping birds
DSL Orioles

PostPost #4 by Jordan Tuwiner » July 11th, 2011, 1:58 pm

chirping birds wrote:What have you thought about Berry, Bywater, and Hobgood thus far? Where do you see them going in the near future?

Berry and Hobgood are now with Aberdeen and I believe are both pitching tomorrow night.

Bywater had a few rough outings early on in the GCL but he's rebounded nicely and I'd guess he will also go up to Aberdeen in the near future.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

PostPost #5 by Shorebirdfan » July 11th, 2011, 8:53 pm

Jordan wrote:Berry and Hobgood are now with Aberdeen and I believe are both pitching tomorrow night.

I thought the same thing but both Hobgood and Berry pitched in GCL today (according to box score).
Shorebirdfan
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 15

PostPost #6 by Jordan Tuwiner » July 11th, 2011, 9:07 pm

Shorebirdfan wrote:
Jordan wrote:Berry and Hobgood are now with Aberdeen and I believe are both pitching tomorrow night.

I thought the same thing but both Hobgood and Berry pitched in GCL today (according to box score).

You wouldn't know because I haven't announced it yet, but new Minors blog was put up today where I'll be posting about smaller minor league news.

http://orioles-nation.com/minors/blog/2 ... -aberdeen/

This new minor league blog will allow me to post about draft signings, minor league news, etc. that weren't worthy of a front page post.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

PostPost #7 by chirping birds » July 12th, 2011, 11:50 am

Thank you Jordan, appreciate the update.
chirping birds
DSL Orioles

Return to Minor Leagues