Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

2011 Draft Tracker is Complete

2011 Draft Tracker is Complete

PostPost #1 by Jordan Tuwiner » June 9th, 2011, 12:29 am

Our 2011 draft tracker is complete! You can find links to information and scouting reports on each player. As they sign, we will update the chart.

http://orioles-nation.com/orioles-draft-tracker-2011/

If you have any additional links or information that you feel would be worthy of an addition to on of the player pages, please post it here.

We will have some more analysis of the draft overall and return to a normal schedule tomorrow.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 57

Re: 2011 Draft Tracker is Complete

PostPost #2 by Don » June 10th, 2011, 8:28 am

I will be making some additional comments to a number of players, both those I previously made some thoughts on and later ones I have not had the chance to chime in on at the moment. I have had a whirlwind of 48 hours in which I have been away and in teleconferences overnight with little time to rest. I need a bit of time to recharge; please bare with me at the moment.
Don
Orioles Nation Staff
Director of Scouting
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 25

Return to MLB Draft