Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT

PostPost #1 by Tucker Blair » October 2nd, 2013, 8:33 am

Hey all,

It's been a long time.

As many of you already know, I was a big part of Orioles Nation a year or so ago. I moved on and did some writing in other areas...until now.

As of today, I will be taking over Orioles Nation and resurrecting this great platform. I am very excited to get ON back on its feet and continuing to provide great coverage, just as Jordan did for many years. I'm not going to change much on the site, because it honestly doesn't need it. That goes the same for the message board. You all just keep doing what you are doing on here, and hopefully it will grow naturally as well.

I am very excited to be back, I can't wait to make ON the #1 spot for Orioles coverage again!
Tucker Blair
Orioles Nation Staff
Executive Editor

Reputation Score: 43

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT

PostPost #2 by Jordan Tuwiner » October 2nd, 2013, 2:18 pm

I'm upset that I no longer have time to care or contribute to ON, but am super happy to leave the site in Tucker's hands.

I know for a fact you can all expect the same great coverage that brought you to ON in the first place, and I am also sure there is more to come.

I look forward to seeing what ON will look like a few years down the line.

As of this time, Tucker is the Executive Editor of the site, and I will not be contributing any content. A very sad day for me but exciting at the same time.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 57

PostPost #3 by Tucker Blair » October 3rd, 2013, 11:38 am

Thanks for everything Jordan.

I do not plan on making any drastic changes to the site, just some updates here and there, of course with added content as well.

I will be updating a ton of player profiles throughout the offseason. I have already started with Alexander Santana and Janser Severino.
Tucker Blair
Orioles Nation Staff
Executive Editor

PostPost #4 by osforlife » October 3rd, 2013, 2:43 pm

Thanks for everything Jordan!
&
Welcome back Tucker!
osforlife
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 58

PostPost #5 by Tucker Blair » October 4th, 2013, 4:49 pm

osforlife wrote:Thanks for everything Jordan!
&
Welcome back Tucker!

Thanks!

Once I get the site back up to speed, I'll be active on the forums. Until then, make sure to check out the updated player profile pages. I have a TON of new information to add on nearly 100 players. Will probably take me most of the offseason to update the database.
Tucker Blair
Orioles Nation Staff
Executive Editor

PostPost #6 by bushwick » December 3rd, 2013, 11:37 am

Very excited to have this site back to running updates and new content. Glad to see the front page has finally changed and looking forward to reading new player profiles. Thanks for all of the work in the past Jordan!
bushwick
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 0

Return to Baltimore Orioles