Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

How will Britton throw today?

How will Britton throw today?

PostPost #1 by BuckMagic » April 3rd, 2011, 9:57 am

What are you guys expecting from Britton today? Is he the type of pitcher that will go way down hill if he immediately starts to struggle?

I have not seen him throw aside from the video in his player profile here; you can imagine how excited I am for today's game! :D

Cannot wait to see that sinker work and watch him put up that nice ground ball ratio.
BuckMagic
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 5

Re: How will Britton throw today?

PostPost #2 by Don » April 3rd, 2011, 10:20 am

Just to stay above water....this is is first start and it is all the coaches expect, management expects, and what fans should expect.
Don
Orioles Nation Staff
Director of Scouting
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 25

Re: How will Britton throw today?

PostPost #3 by Oriolefan88 » April 3rd, 2011, 10:22 am

I expect a complete game shutout...with 10k's..no seriously I agree with Don.Just go out and manage the game like Guthrie and Tillman did.The defense is there and the bats gotta break out soon.Not sure how much pressure Britton is putting on himself.Does he feel the need to get the sweep?Just remember we will have a winning record going home either way
Oriolefan88
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 0

Return to Baltimore Orioles