Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Orioles Could Trade Luis Ayala

Re: Orioles Could Trade Luis Ayala

PostPost #16 by LA Detective » April 4th, 2013, 2:57 pm

I didnt think he should of been used in that situation last night...If we were behind 4-0, yes....I think it should of been Hunter or Matusz or Patton used then...Strop and Oday in the 7/8th...this is in games we are in the lead....Ayala/McFarland in losing or long relief type games...
LA Detective
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 14

PostPost #17 by ofahn » April 4th, 2013, 3:01 pm

LA Detective wrote:I didnt think he should of been used in that situation last night...If we were behind 4-0, yes....I think it should of been Hunter or Matusz or Patton used then...Strop and Oday in the 7/8th...this is in games we are in the lead....Ayala/McFarland in losing or long relief type games...

...I just had this SICK feeling when he came into the game, and it grew into a MASSIVE pain.
ofahn
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 85

PostPost #18 by Seafordeagles » April 4th, 2013, 3:21 pm

ofahn wrote:
...I just had this SICK feeling when he came into the game, and it grew into a MASSIVE pain.

Looks like you will probably be sick and sore a lot this year then......:)
Seafordeagles
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 18

Previous

Return to Baltimore Orioles