Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Is this board dead??

Is this board dead??

PostPost #1 by mikezpen » March 4th, 2013, 2:06 pm

???????
mikezpen
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 11

Re: Is this board dead??

PostPost #2 by Jordan Tuwiner » March 4th, 2013, 2:10 pm

mikezpen wrote:???????

I have not had the time to push the discussion like I used to. I hope the board can continue to be active.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 57

PostPost #3 by birdwatcher55 » March 4th, 2013, 3:33 pm

I'm alive, Boss :lol:
birdwatcher55
Aberdeen IronBirds

PostPost #4 by birdwatcher55 » March 4th, 2013, 3:34 pm

Check out my Terps posts!! 8-)
birdwatcher55
Aberdeen IronBirds

PostPost #5 by Seafordeagles » March 4th, 2013, 4:45 pm

I love the Orioles...................................
Seafordeagles
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 18

PostPost #6 by thezeroes » March 4th, 2013, 7:16 pm

At this point of spring training there is very little to write/correspond about because of the short work loads and small sample sizes.

You also have a roster that had has little in the way of transition other than a spot or two in the rotation and the bench players.

The players contracts are all in order, not much to discuss in that area.

The games have very little meaning until you get to the starters last two starts. Who will be set for number one in the rotation can be debated but until all the health issues are put to the test this would also be futile.

For me it is a wonder to ones self and wait period beforethe season.
thezeroes
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 38

PostPost #7 by Jordan Tuwiner » March 4th, 2013, 9:34 pm

thezeroes wrote:At this point of spring training there is very little to write/correspond about because of the short work loads and small sample sizes.

You also have a roster that had has little in the way of transition other than a spot or two in the rotation and the bench players.

The players contracts are all in order, not much to discuss in that area.

The games have very little meaning until you get to the starters last two starts. Who will be set for number one in the rotation can be debated but until all the health issues are put to the test this would also be futile.

For me it is a wonder to ones self and wait period beforethe season.

Yeah, I think things will stir up once the season begins and I definitely will be more active then since there will be more to discuss.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 57

PostPost #8 by Old Sneakers » March 4th, 2013, 9:41 pm

The board is not dead at all.

Simply put, the info out of spring training has mostly been sunshine and lollipops. Trust me once Brian Matusz gets rocked three starts in a row your going to see the living dead in here griping and groaning all hours of the day and night.

When Brian Roberts is batting .330 at the all star break and is traded away for a 25 year old utility player we will all go nuts.
Old Sneakers
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 32

PostPost #9 by ofahn » March 5th, 2013, 9:55 am

I hope everyone will remember that discussions need a BEGINNING, along with a middle and an end.

If you have an idea for a thread PLEASE post it and start a discussion. There are a lot of good baseball minds on this forum and there's a real chance that what you start will be a hot topic for a month or so.

Jordan is the heart and soul of this site, but the site will only be successful if we all contribute.
ofahn
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 85

PostPost #10 by birdwatcher55 » March 5th, 2013, 1:10 pm

Old Sneakers wrote:The board is not dead at all.

Simply put, the info out of spring training has mostly been sunshine and lollipops. Trust me once Brian Matusz gets rocked three starts in a row your going to see the living dead in here griping and groaning all hours of the day and night.

When Brian Roberts is batting .330 at the all star break and is traded away for a 25 year old utility player we will all go nuts.

Two home runs did it for me Saturday LOL 8-)
birdwatcher55
Aberdeen IronBirds

Return to Baltimore Orioles