Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Game 1: Orioles @ Rays - 4/1/2011

Re: Game 1: Orioles @ Rays - 4/1/2011

PostPost #106 by DougDE » April 1st, 2011, 7:49 pm

Dang I had the wrong pitcher on my fantasy team from tonights game Lol
DougDE
GCL Orioles
 
Posts: 375
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 5

Re: Game 1: Orioles @ Rays - 4/1/2011

PostPost #107 by Oriolefan88 » April 1st, 2011, 7:50 pm

This defense has been stellar tonight.Even Luke's bowling shoe ugly catch. We on the verge of a winning record for the first time in how long.I mean I know it's 1-0 possibly but still
User avatar
Oriolefan88
DSL Orioles
 
Posts: 74
Joined: March 2011
Location: Suffolk Va
Reputation Score: 0

Re: Game 1: Orioles @ Rays - 4/1/2011

PostPost #108 by Jordan Tuwiner » April 1st, 2011, 7:50 pm

Jon Shepard (http://camdendepot.blogspot.com/) has the Orioles winning 8.41 games over the 18 they play against the Rays.

Thoughts?
User avatar
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 2588
Joined: September 2010
Location: Israel
Reputation Score: 57



Re: Game 1: Orioles @ Rays - 4/1/2011

PostPost #109 by DougDE » April 1st, 2011, 7:52 pm

I think 9-9 against any of the East teams is okay. .500 against the division and winning against all others would make me happy. I actually think the O's might be as good as the Rays. The Rays pen is extremely suspect and I like the O's lineup over theirs
DougDE
GCL Orioles
 
Posts: 375
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 5

Re: Game 1: Orioles @ Rays - 4/1/2011

PostPost #110 by BuckMagic » April 1st, 2011, 7:53 pm

Jordan wrote:Jon Shepard (http://camdendepot.blogspot.com/) has the Orioles winning 8.41 games over the 18 they play against the Rays.

Thoughts?


Probably just about right. +/- a game.
User avatar
BuckMagic
GCL Orioles
 
Posts: 323
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 5

Re: Game 1: Orioles @ Rays - 4/1/2011

PostPost #111 by Oriolefan88 » April 1st, 2011, 7:53 pm

Jordan wrote:Jon Shepard (http://camdendepot.blogspot.com/) has the Orioles winning 8.41 games over the 18 they play against the Rays.

Thoughts?

I think we compete with the division better then we have in a long time this season.Rays lost more then they gained.Not the same team very possible
User avatar
Oriolefan88
DSL Orioles
 
Posts: 74
Joined: March 2011
Location: Suffolk Va
Reputation Score: 0

Re: Game 1: Orioles @ Rays - 4/1/2011

PostPost #112 by Shorebirdfan » April 1st, 2011, 7:54 pm

Jordan wrote:Jon Shepard (http://camdendepot.blogspot.com/) has the Orioles winning 8.41 games over the 18 they play against the Rays.

Thoughts?


I can see this. I think like so many have said, so much for this team rides on their health. Not having Brian out there tomorrow could reduce that number by one. Healthy I could them pushing for a split.
Shorebirdfan
GCL Orioles
 
Posts: 559
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 15

Re: Game 1: Orioles @ Rays - 4/1/2011

PostPost #113 by Oriolefan88 » April 1st, 2011, 7:56 pm

trhey mentioned the mlb at bat for the droid.Does anyone have this? it 15 bux for the app.
User avatar
Oriolefan88
DSL Orioles
 
Posts: 74
Joined: March 2011
Location: Suffolk Va
Reputation Score: 0

Re: Game 1: Orioles @ Rays - 4/1/2011

PostPost #114 by Don » April 1st, 2011, 7:58 pm

I am not quite sold on the hitting of the Rays to think the Orioles cannot pull out its' first winning season against them since 2007.

The Rays have holes in the lineup and some of the guys left to carry the load are not nearly as good. Look at Damon today. His defense cost two runs. Manny is too streaky at his age. They will live off the starting staff and bullpen and there bullpen has too many questionable guys to think they might take a big dive to .500.

It would not shock me one bit.
User avatar
Don
Orioles Nation Staff
Director of Scouting
GCL Orioles
 
Posts: 699
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 25

Re: Game 1: Orioles @ Rays - 4/1/2011

PostPost #115 by BuckMagic » April 1st, 2011, 7:58 pm

Ghiroli reporting Tillman will take Matusz's spot tomorrow.
User avatar
BuckMagic
GCL Orioles
 
Posts: 323
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 5

Re: Game 1: Orioles @ Rays - 4/1/2011

PostPost #116 by Oriolefan88 » April 1st, 2011, 7:58 pm

Britt Ghiroli is reporting that Tillman will go tomorrow
User avatar
Oriolefan88
DSL Orioles
 
Posts: 74
Joined: March 2011
Location: Suffolk Va
Reputation Score: 0

Re: Game 1: Orioles @ Rays - 4/1/2011

PostPost #117 by DougDE » April 1st, 2011, 7:59 pm

Oriolefan88 wrote:trhey mentioned the mlb at bat for the droid.Does anyone have this? it 15 bux for the app.

Is that the radio feed? I dont have a smartphone but my brother paid $15 for the radio feeds to all mlb teams on his droid last year and seemed to like it. I even heard a little of it and it seemed cool. If/when I get a capable phone I'll be purchasing it because I work nights
DougDE
GCL Orioles
 
Posts: 375
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 5

Re: Game 1: Orioles @ Rays - 4/1/2011

PostPost #118 by Oriolefan88 » April 1st, 2011, 8:02 pm

DougDE wrote:
Oriolefan88 wrote:trhey mentioned the mlb at bat for the droid.Does anyone have this? it 15 bux for the app.

Is that the radio feed? I dont have a smartphone but my brother paid $15 for the radio feeds to all mlb teams on his droid last year and seemed to like it. I even heard a little of it and it seemed cool. If/when I get a capable phone I'll be purchasing it because I work nights

yeah I work nights also took the weekend off for opening weekend and wrestlemania so I was thinking about getting it
User avatar
Oriolefan88
DSL Orioles
 
Posts: 74
Joined: March 2011
Location: Suffolk Va
Reputation Score: 0

Re: Game 1: Orioles @ Rays - 4/1/2011

PostPost #119 by DougDE » April 1st, 2011, 8:04 pm

Oriolefan88 wrote:
DougDE wrote:
Oriolefan88 wrote:trhey mentioned the mlb at bat for the droid.Does anyone have this? it 15 bux for the app.

Is that the radio feed? I dont have a smartphone but my brother paid $15 for the radio feeds to all mlb teams on his droid last year and seemed to like it. I even heard a little of it and it seemed cool. If/when I get a capable phone I'll be purchasing it because I work nights

yeah I work nights also took the weekend off for opening weekend and wrestlemania so I was thinking about getting it

Took a little opening weekend spring break myself. Going to the game Monday
DougDE
GCL Orioles
 
Posts: 375
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 5

Re: Game 1: Orioles @ Rays - 4/1/2011

PostPost #120 by Jordan Tuwiner » April 1st, 2011, 8:04 pm

Not sure about the Droid app, but the MLB At-Bat app for iPhone is phenomenal.
User avatar
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 2588
Joined: September 2010
Location: Israel
Reputation Score: 57




PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron