Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

How good will the Orioles' defense be?

Re: How good will the Orioles' defense be?

PostPost #16 by Matt P » December 23rd, 2012, 11:27 pm

Seafordeagles wrote:
No I can't say that nor have I said that, but you said he was below average and that's not even close. I'll just go by what the managers and coaches have seen and trust their judgment.

Does an average or above average defensive player throw to the wrong base, throw home when he has no chance at getting the runner out and lets a single turn into a double, and take horrible routes on fly balls?
Matt P
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 37

PostPost #17 by Seafordeagles » December 24th, 2012, 12:01 pm

Matt P wrote:Does an average or above average defensive player throw to the wrong base, throw home when he has no chance at getting the runner out and lets a single turn into a double, and take horrible routes on fly balls?

We could go this route all day. I think he's very good and you think he suck's (by say he's a below average outfielder). Let's leave it at that and please have a Merry Christmas.
Seafordeagles
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 18

PostPost #18 by Matt P » December 24th, 2012, 6:46 pm

Seafordeagles wrote:
We could go this route all day. I think he's very good and you think he suck's (by say he's a below average outfielder). Let's leave it at that and please have a Merry Christmas.

I don't think he sucks I just think he is below average.
Matt P
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 37

PostPost #19 by ofahn » December 24th, 2012, 6:59 pm

Matt P wrote:
I don't think he sucks I just think he is below average.

As I posted before I agree with all of your criticisms but I see his strengths compensating for his weaknesses to the point where he is SLIGHTLY above average.
ofahn
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 85

Previous

Return to Baltimore Orioles