Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

My Second Favorite Christmas Present This Year

My Second Favorite Christmas Present This Year

PostPost #1 by ofahn » December 21st, 2012, 10:13 pm

My second favorite present this year is that we don't have to sign stiffs like Kevin Gregg or Mike Gonzalez to fill holes in our bullpen. Right now it looks like we have nine or ten legit candidates to fill the seven spots. GOOD TIMES!

What's my favorite present going to be? Well, my GF is giving it to me so it wouldn't be appropriate to discuss on a family friendly blog.
ofahn
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 85

Re: My Second Favorite Christmas Present This Year

PostPost #2 by Jordan Tuwiner » December 21st, 2012, 10:16 pm

ofahn wrote:My second favorite present this year is that we don't have to sign stiffs like Kevin Gregg or Mike Gonzalez to fill holes in our bullpen. Right now it looks like we have nine or ten legit candidates to fill the seven spots. GOOD TIMES!

It's definitely the best problem you can have.

And it could be an even greater problem next year with Bundy and Gausman included.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 57

PostPost #3 by birdwatcher55 » December 22nd, 2012, 2:02 pm

In DD We Trust!! 8-)
birdwatcher55
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 11

PostPost #4 by dan72 » December 26th, 2012, 9:12 pm

Oakland had the bash brothers.....Gonzalez and Gregg were the trash brothers.....good bye to them. In a couple years when they are out of baseball, they can work at the crab shack out in Aberdeen.
dan72
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 5

Return to Baltimore Orioles