Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Looking for information Overload on upcoming Spring Training

Looking for information Overload on upcoming Spring Training

PostPost #1 by rose4hall » December 21st, 2012, 11:44 am

Please help. My wife and I are planning on being at Spring training this year and wanted to find out as much as we can beore hand.

Already have the Hotel taken care of but I am talking about the area (what to do) and the best seats to order for the games at home we are going to. If you have any tips about parking, times to get to the park. Some of the hidden problems or isses you have had with Spring Training. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike
rose4hall
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 0

Re: Looking for information Overload on upcoming Spring Training

PostPost #2 by Jordan Tuwiner » December 21st, 2012, 3:06 pm

rose4hall wrote:Please help. My wife and I are planning on being at Spring training this year and wanted to find out as much as we can before hand.

Already have the Hotel taken care of but I am talking about the area (what to do) and the best seats to order for the games at home we are going to. If you have any tips about parking, times to get to the park. Some of the hidden problems or isses you have had with Spring Training. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike,

There are tons of good restaurants in the area. If you have a car, drive down University Blvd and you can find tons of great and unique places to eat. There are also a bunch of museums that I've found interesting in the past.

I don't think there is a single bad seat in Ed Smith stadium. I've watched games from all over.

There is usually more than enough parking. You can also park at some of the shops nearby and just walk over.

I've never really had any issues down there. It's a great location.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 57

Return to Baltimore Orioles