- Post in the right forum. If it's a topic related to the Bowie Baysox and their playoff run, post it in the "Minor Leagues" forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.
- Use descriptive subject lines. This reduces the chances of double-posting, and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read.
- Proper punctuation, spelling and grammar will be used in all messages. An occasional mistake or typo is fine.
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming, abusing, or taunting other posters in any way will not be tolerated.
- No personal attacks on public figures; especially prospects.
- When quoting an article, a link to the article is required. When posting a tweet, a link to the tweet is required. No more than 3 paragraphs of an article may be posted on the board. Articles from external sites should not be posted in their entirety, and should be wrapped with the 'Quote' BBCode.
- All complaints need to be communicated privately using either PM, "Report this Post" feature, or email.
- The above posting guidelines also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.
- Signatures will be no longer than 5 lines and may not contain images.
- Signatures may contain a link to your personal site.
- Signatures are expected to follow the same guidelines as posts.