- created a design focused on content
- cleaned up the code in order to have pages load faster
- added breadcrumbs to make it more clear which page you are on and how you got there
The player profiles look very similar, but no longer have headings for unnecessary fields. Also, all stats in the player profiles have been updated.You can now sort players in probably too many ways. My favorite ways to browse are by recently added, recently updated, position, school/from, options remaining, MiLB free agent eligible, and Rule 5 eligible. Do you want to know which players are 24 years old? All of the players who are 6' 2"? Players drafted in the 1st round? I know you were interested in the players who weigh 190 lbs. I deleted a number of former players. I simply did not have the time to update their profiles. I did keep some, which you can view here. In the future a player's profile will be kept even if he exits the organization.
The new transactions page is much more clear and will be kept up-to-date during the season. You can also browse transactions by team:
- Baltimore Orioles
- Norfolk Tides
- Bowie Baysox
- Frederick Keys
- Delmarva Shorebirds
- Aberdeen IronBirds
- GCL Orioles
- You can now read Orioles Nation in blog format.
- Minors, Orioles, and MLB Draft blogs should be much easier to read and navigate.