Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

A few reminders

A few reminders

PostPost #1 by Jordan Tuwiner » November 11th, 2012, 11:45 pm

I've really enjoyed all of the great discussion over the past few weeks. Let's keep it up. A few reminders:

1. Please be familiar with the forum rules: rules.php

Links to posts
If you are quoting an article from another site, please quote no more than 3 paragraphs from that article. A link to the article must be presented or the post will be deleted.

Subject Lines
Use descriptive subject lines and research your post. This reduces the chances of double-posting, and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read.

If you post a thread about the Orioles re-signing Lew Ford, please title it something like "O's re-sign Lew Ford to minor league contract with spring invite" instead of just "Lew Ford". It's important to be descriptive.

Spelling and Grammar
Not really a huge issue, but just a reminder:
Proper punctuation, spelling and grammar will be used in all messages. An occasional mistake or typo is fine.

Respect
Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming, abusing, or taunting other posters in any way will not be tolerated.

I know it's hard on message boards sometimes, but please try to come off respectfully in all posts. If you disagree, attack the argument and not the person.

2. Reputation
If a fellow poster shares something thoughtful, funny, interesting, helpful, etc., be sure to give them reputation.

Feel free to send any comments, questions, or concerns to me privately using either PM or email. You can email me at jordan at orioles-nation dot com.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 57

Re: A few reminders

PostPost #2 by Jordan Tuwiner » November 14th, 2012, 4:50 pm

Respect
Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming, abusing, or taunting other posters in any way will not be tolerated.

I know it's hard on message boards sometimes, but please try to come off respectfully in all posts. If you disagree, attack the argument and not the person.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

PostPost #3 by Jordan Tuwiner » December 16th, 2012, 12:41 pm

Respect

Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

PostPost #4 by Jordan Tuwiner » December 16th, 2012, 1:08 pm

I've been pretty lenient about what's been said above, and don't want to take further action. Please, no personal attacks.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

PostPost #5 by Jordan Tuwiner » January 3rd, 2013, 12:20 am

Jordan Tuwiner wrote:I've been pretty lenient about what's been said above, and don't want to take further action. Please, no personal attacks.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

PostPost #6 by birdwatcher55 » January 3rd, 2013, 1:49 pm

Who is attacking who today?? What did I miss??? :lol:
birdwatcher55
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 11

Return to Baltimore Orioles