Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Update

Update

PostPost #1 by MikeNewcomb92 » October 18th, 2012, 6:48 pm

I was hoping to be able to read some up to date stats and analysis for all the Orioles players because nobody else has that kind of analysis for all of our players and I think a lot of people would like it. Don't mean to sound like im whinning and complaining, just trying to help out.
MikeNewcomb92
DSL Orioles
 
Posts: 51
Joined: August 2012
Reputation Score: 2

Re: Update

PostPost #2 by Jordan Tuwiner » October 19th, 2012, 12:39 am

MikeNewcomb92 wrote:I was hoping to be able to read some up to date stats and analysis for all the Orioles players because nobody else has that kind of analysis for all of our players and I think a lot of people would like it. Don't mean to sound like im whinning and complaining, just trying to help out.

What kind of analysis are you thinking of? Kind of like a look at each player's season and where they fit in with their competition?
User avatar
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 2588
Joined: September 2010
Location: Israel
Reputation Score: 57



Re: Update

PostPost #3 by MikeNewcomb92 » October 19th, 2012, 1:36 am

Yeah exactly compare them to the competition at that level and up to date stats.
MikeNewcomb92
DSL Orioles
 
Posts: 51
Joined: August 2012
Reputation Score: 2

Re: Update

PostPost #4 by MikeNewcomb92 » October 19th, 2012, 1:38 am

For example Dylan Bundy doesnt have any stats and he would be someone a lot of people would be looking up to see how hes doing.
MikeNewcomb92
DSL Orioles
 
Posts: 51
Joined: August 2012
Reputation Score: 2

Re: Update

PostPost #5 by ofahn » October 19th, 2012, 6:53 am

MikeNewcomb92 wrote:For example Dylan Bundy doesnt have any stats and he would be someone a lot of people would be looking up to see how hes doing.


Are you talking about the kind of stats posted on Baseball Reference?
User avatar
ofahn
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 4399
Joined: May 2011
Reputation Score: 85

Re: Update

PostPost #6 by Jordan Tuwiner » October 19th, 2012, 9:06 am

MikeNewcomb92 wrote:Yeah exactly compare them to the competition at that level and up to date stats.

I'm in the process of updating the stats in the player profiles if that's what you're talking about.
User avatar
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 2588
Joined: September 2010
Location: Israel
Reputation Score: 57





Return to Bleachers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests