Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Game 135: Orioles @ Blue Jays - 9/4/2012

Game 135: Orioles @ Blue Jays - 9/4/2012

PostPost #1 by ofahn » September 4th, 2012, 3:46 pm

I'd like to see Britton post back to back solid starts.

Am I dreaming or is it possible we could have a share of FIRST PLACE on September 4th?
User avatar
ofahn
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 4399
Joined: May 2011
Reputation Score: 85

Re: Game 135: Orioles @ Blue Jays - 9/4/2012

PostPost #2 by osforlife » September 4th, 2012, 4:13 pm

ofahn wrote:I'd like to see Britton post back to back solid starts.

Am I dreaming or is it possible we could have a share of FIRST PLACE on September 4th?

Britton's last three starts have been solid. So back to back to back to back. I'am getting my scissors out 2moro morning.If the O's are in first, I'am cutting it out and posting it in my room. Never expierenced a winning season in my life !!
User avatar
osforlife
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 1622
Joined: October 2011
Location: Southern Maryland
Reputation Score: 59

Re: Game 135: Orioles @ Blue Jays - 9/4/2012

PostPost #3 by ofahn » September 4th, 2012, 4:21 pm

osforlife wrote:Britton's last three starts have been solid. So back to back to back to back. I'am getting my scissors out 2moro morning.If the O's are in first, I'am cutting it out and posting it in my room. Never expierenced a winning season in my life !!


I wish I could share with you the wonderful feeling I had from the late Sixties to the middle Eighties when I knew that they could win almost every night. It's been a long time coming.
User avatar
ofahn
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 4399
Joined: May 2011
Reputation Score: 85

Re: Game 135: Orioles @ Blue Jays - 9/4/2012

PostPost #4 by Shorebirdfan » September 4th, 2012, 9:12 pm

Cannot believe that on September 4th the Orioles are now in 1st place.

This season is unreal.
Shorebirdfan
GCL Orioles
 
Posts: 559
Joined: September 2010
Reputation Score: 15

Re: Game 135: Orioles @ Blue Jays - 9/4/2012

PostPost #5 by ofahn » September 4th, 2012, 9:34 pm

Shorebirdfan wrote:Cannot believe that on September 4th the Orioles are now in 1st place.

This season is unreal.


Holy copulating fecal matter!!!! Can you believe this?
User avatar
ofahn
Aberdeen IronBirds
 
Posts: 4399
Joined: May 2011
Reputation Score: 85



Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron