Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

End-of-year Depth Chart

End-of-year Depth Chart

PostPost #1 by PalmettoOsFan » September 9th, 2010, 12:09 pm

Not sure if this is the right method to ask this question :?: but,

Are there any changes to your post-draft depth chart? Did Tyler Townsend earning player of the week two straight weeks bump up his "stock"? Are you looking at Givens more as a 2nd baseman now? Will you issue an end-of-year Depth Chart? Thanks for the work that goes into this website/portal. Living so far from O's country, your analysis keeps me current. Awesome job.
PalmettoOsFan
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 0

Re: End-of-year Depth Chart

PostPost #2 by Jordan Tuwiner » September 9th, 2010, 12:34 pm

Thanks for the work that goes into this website/portal. Living so far from O's country, your analysis keeps me current. Awesome job.

Thanks and no problem!

PalmettoOsFan wrote:Not sure if this is the right method to ask this question :?: but,

Are there any changes to your post-draft depth chart? Did Tyler Townsend earning player of the week two straight weeks bump up his "stock"? Are you looking at Givens more as a 2nd baseman now? Will you issue an end-of-year Depth Chart?

There are a few small changes. After I finish up the season reviews I'll have an updated depth-chart, which will be followed by our top 50 prospect list countdown.

Townsend has definitely bumped his stock up, the last two weeks helped but he has been killing the ball the entire season.

I saw Givens in the GCL about 3 weeks ago, and he made errors on 3 routine plays and needs to improve his footwork. I think he has the skills/tools to play SS, but it's Machado's position right now.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 57

Return to Minor Leagues