Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

#47 Prospect - Sebastian Vader

#47 Prospect - Sebastian Vader

PostPost #1 by Jordan Tuwiner » January 1st, 2011, 12:01 pm

Sebastian Vader, a projectable righty and the Orioles' 2010, 18th round draft pick, comes in at #47 in our Top 50 Prospects Countdown.

http://orioles-nation.com/2011/01/01/on ... ian-vader/

Full top 50 list
47. Sebastian Vader
48. Jarret Martin
49. Dudley Leonora
50. Justin Dalles
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 57

Re: #47 Prospect - Sebastian Vader

PostPost #2 by Shorebirdfan » January 1st, 2011, 3:18 pm

I like this kid and what he brings. Was hoping he would get to the Shoore come April. I see you projecting him in Aberdeen. He needs to make the big cluwhile Scott is still around. The jokes of having Vader and Luke would be non stop.
Shorebirdfan
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 15

Re: #47 Prospect - Sebastian Vader

PostPost #3 by Jordan Tuwiner » January 1st, 2011, 9:29 pm

Shorebirdfan wrote:I like this kid and what he brings. Was hoping he would get to the Shoore come April. I see you projecting him in Aberdeen. He needs to make the big cluwhile Scott is still around. The jokes of having Vader and Luke would be non stop.

Although he signed for that nice $150,000 bonus he's extremely raw. I think he'd get eaten up at Delmarva, though a late season trial isn't out of the question.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 57

Return to Minor Leagues