Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

5-4-12 at Red Sox

5-4-12 at Red Sox

PostPost #1 by Rising O's » May 4th, 2012, 10:41 pm

Well better late than never I guess. O's finally take the lead as I get home from work just in time to watch.

BTW the Avengers is very good 8.5 out of 10, go see it and I'm not a comic book guy. Excellent final act where they mix battle with humor.
Rising O's
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 10

Re: 5-4-12 at Red Sox

PostPost #2 by Rising O's » May 4th, 2012, 10:57 pm

But don't see it in 3d, really adds nothing to the movie.

And the Orioles win! Excellent come back game for these guys @ Boston. Wouldn't it be awesome to have them come out of this series 10 game over 500? 17-9 now. Series win tomorrow @ 1:10pm...so I get to watch some of this one. Hammel hard luck loser vs the Skanks last time out vs Cook, who is certainly beatable.

BTW HR for Reynolds, I'm expecting a hot summer for him. He has to get those 35 HRs in one less month of action...
Rising O's
GCL Orioles

Re: 5-4-12 at Red Sox

PostPost #3 by Rising O's » May 5th, 2012, 9:02 am

Oh and forgot to mention that the bullpen was fantastic. 8 innings, 3 hits, zero runs. Bravo.

Guess I'm the only one excited about the Orioles? :lol:
Rising O's
GCL Orioles

Return to Game Threads