Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Postseason Run

Postseason Run

PostPost #1 by osforlife » September 15th, 2013, 7:01 pm

Baltimore has thirteen games left, and 100% of them are against the AL EAST. We are 2.5 games back of both wild cards. Texas is dropping fast.
September 17th to 19th; Redsox
September 20th to 23rd; Rays
September 24th to 26th; Bluejays
September 27th to 29th; Redsox

C'MON ORIOLES!!!!
osforlife
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 59

Re: Postseason Run

PostPost #2 by ofahn » September 16th, 2013, 5:59 pm

osforlife wrote:Baltimore has thirteen games left, and 100% of them are against the AL EAST. We are 2.5 games back of both wild cards. Texas is dropping fast.
September 17th to 19th; Redsox
September 20th to 23rd; Rays
September 24th to 26th; Bluejays
September 27th to 29th; Redsox

C'MON ORIOLES!!!!

I think we need to go at least 10-3 the rest of the way to have a chance at a wild card spot. IMO we don't have the pitching to do that.
ofahn
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 85

PostPost #3 by osforlife » September 17th, 2013, 4:32 pm

ofahn wrote:I think we need to go at least 10-3 the rest of the way to have a chance at a wild card spot. IMO we don't have the pitching to do that.

Just two games back now. Texas lost last night. Hopefully Tampa Bay sweeps Texas. The Rangers have somehow coughed up thier division lead two years in a row.
osforlife
Aberdeen IronBirds

PostPost #4 by osforlife » September 20th, 2013, 6:16 pm

Orioles are now two games back. Texas and Tampa Bay tied their four game series. Baltimore has a HUGE four game series with Tampa. If the O's lose this series, I'd say they're done.
osforlife
Aberdeen IronBirds

PostPost #5 by Rising O's » September 21st, 2013, 7:40 pm

O's are done now. On to 2014 and hopefully this year DD is not going to sit on his hands.
Rising O's
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 10

PostPost #6 by osforlife » September 22nd, 2013, 6:20 pm

Yup, there goes Baltimore's season. The Mike Morse, Bud Norris, and K-Rod trades should have never been made.
osforlife
Aberdeen IronBirds

PostPost #7 by Old Sneakers » September 26th, 2013, 2:41 am

Rising O's wrote:O's are done now. On to 2014 and hopefully this year DD is not going to sit on his hands.

I do not think that is what he did last off season. He did made a few errant choices. Once the off season begins we can catalog our misgivings.
Old Sneakers
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 33

PostPost #8 by osforlife » September 27th, 2013, 1:30 pm

Old Sneakers wrote:
I do not think that is what he did last off season. He did made a few errant choices. Once the off season begins we can catalog our misgivings.

I understand it doesn't mean much, but I still want the O's to finish ahead of the Yankees. If Baltimore takes two out of three from Boston, they'll finish eight games above .500, which is not a bad season at all, although disappointing. Once the season ends, we'll start dissecting Baltimore's team, last off-season, and this off-season.
osforlife
Aberdeen IronBirds

Return to Game Threads