Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Delivery and Pop Time Database

Delivery and Pop Time Database

PostPost #1 by Tucker Blair » October 12th, 2013, 6:37 pm

I will be launching a sortable database for Pitcher Delivery Time and Catcher Pop Time for the entire Orioles' system (those that I have #'s for).

I have most of the MLB players' and a good portion of the MiLB players. Over the course of the year, I will continuously update the database. I hope that some find this interesting, as it is just another way for us to evaluate a players' performance and value.
Tucker Blair
Orioles Nation Staff
Executive Editor

Reputation Score: 45

Re: Delivery and Pop Time Database

PostPost #2 by ofahn » October 12th, 2013, 6:59 pm

TuckerBlair89 wrote:I will be launching a sortable database for Pitcher Delivery Time and Catcher Pop Time for the entire Orioles' system (those that I have #'s for).

I have most of the MLB players' and a good portion of the MiLB players. Over the course of the year, I will continuously update the database. I hope that some find this interesting, as it is just another way for us to evaluate a players' performance and value.

I hadn't thought about this for a database, but I think it will be useful.

Thanks.
ofahn
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 85

Re: Delivery and Pop Time Database

PostPost #3 by Tucker Blair » October 24th, 2013, 9:54 pm

Just a quick update:

We are working on this still. Just have to iron out a few things.
You will be able to sort and search for Best Pop Time, Average Pop Time, Best Delivery Time, Average Delivery Time.
Tucker Blair
Orioles Nation Staff
Executive Editor

Reputation Score: 45

Return to Announcements