Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

The DANCE!

The DANCE!

PostPost #1 by jonas winslo » August 15th, 2012, 9:52 am

I suspect most people have abandoned that other Ray Lewis dance thread ( with good reason ) and vowed to never return.

So I am starting a new thread to see if any one knows when Ray Lewis FIRST did his iconic dance and when did it become a regular every introduction thing.
jonas winslo
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 0

Re: The DANCE!

PostPost #2 by Baysox347 » August 15th, 2012, 3:54 pm

jonas winslo wrote:I suspect most people have abandoned that other Ray Lewis dance thread ( with good reason ) and vowed to never return.

So I am starting a new thread to see if any one knows when Ray Lewis FIRST did his iconic dance and when did it become a regular every introduction thing.

I do not know.
Baysox347
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 4

PostPost #3 by Matt P » August 15th, 2012, 6:17 pm

I think the first time he did it was after he stabbed that one guy.
Matt P
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 37

PostPost #4 by birdwatcher55 » August 21st, 2012, 11:51 am

Ouch :lol:
birdwatcher55
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 11

PostPost #5 by dan72 » January 2nd, 2013, 9:37 pm

After todays news it looks like we will get to see one last dance from Ray. For anyone that has experienced the dance live in person it is one of the best ignitors of fan noise in all of sports.
The only way to describe it for me is turn your radio all the way up for the other 10 starters on defense, then when Ray is announced break your knob off!!!!
dan72
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 5

Return to Baltimore Ravens