Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Ray Rice signs 5-year deal/season predictions

Ray Rice signs 5-year deal/season predictions

PostPost #1 by OsFan2110EutawStreet » July 17th, 2012, 2:12 pm

That's huge. We now have our best offensive and best defensive players under contract for quite a while. I still think we lost enough in the offseason though that I'm worried we'll make it past the Steelers. The offense should actually be above average, but the D has me concerned losing JJ, Redding and Zibby, and we don't know if Ed and Ray will hold up (or even show up, in Ed's case).

In any case I guess this is a dual-purpose thread. Now that the offseason has basically concluded (50 days from today till the start of the regular season), what are your thoughts/predictions for this year and what do you think will happen with Flacco's negotiations now that Rice is signed?
OsFan2110EutawStreet
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 1

Re: Ray Rice signs 5-year deal/season predictions

PostPost #2 by Matt P » July 17th, 2012, 10:55 pm

Steelers win division, Ravens Wild Card, one of them in the Super Bowl.

For the past couple years they have been the two best teams in the league and I don't think that changes this season.
Matt P
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 37

Return to Baltimore Ravens