Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

NBA All-star weekend

NBA All-star weekend

PostPost #1 by ShowalterPower » February 19th, 2011, 7:41 pm

Anyone going to check this out? I will be watching the dunk contest tonight. Blake Griffin needs to bring some excitement to this thing as it has been quite boring the past few years. His dunk in the rook-soph challenge was eye popping! :shock:
ShowalterPower
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 0

Re: NBA All-star weekend

PostPost #2 by BuckMagic » February 19th, 2011, 8:03 pm

I will be watching!! Going to go with the home team and take McGee to win the dunk contest.
BuckMagic
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 5

Re: NBA All-star weekend

PostPost #3 by 2131andBeyond » February 19th, 2011, 8:15 pm

I gotta go with John Wall and McGee to win their respective contests being a homer to MD/DC. Though, I just read a rumor on Twitter that Blake Griffin may dunk over a car. That would be INSANE.

And the 3 point contest is hard for me. Have been a Celtics fan my whole life, and Paul Pierce is my favorite NBA player, but Ray Allen is beast. Should be a fun competition, and I hope it comes down to them.
2131andBeyond
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 0

Return to Bleachers