Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

A few suggestions and some feedback

A few suggestions and some feedback

PostPost #1 by BuckMagic » April 5th, 2011, 8:52 pm

1. What is the best part about the site? The thing you most enjoy?
- For me, the best part of the site is the detailed minor league coverage. The reports and profiles are great. The other thing I think that is great about ON are the nightly minor league recaps, though none have actually been posted on ON (all OP.com).

2. What don’t you like much about the site? Can that be fixed and if so, how?
- For the forums I would like to see them stretched across to fill my screen. I just think it will read a bit better and give people who have bigger screens (like me) less white space and decrease some clutter. I really do not see any actual negatives with the site: you have everything O's covered and with the new writers I know that will only get better.

3. Is there a feature that you like that I should do more of? One that I shouldn’t do as often? One I haven’t done that I should do?
- The full scouting reports (like the Britton one a few days ago: http://orioles-nation.com/2011/03/21/zach-britton-scouting-report/) are probably my favorite feature. Also Don's scouting report just going off one great was a great read. :D

4. Is there anything you would like to see added to the site?
- I know you are busy but I think if you finish up those player profiles for most of the players, that will be absolutely unbelievable. If I am ever at a game and want some information on a player I would just open Safari on my iPhone and browse to that player's profile. Would be so sick! :D

5. Any other comments, suggestions or ideas? Let me know.
- Nothing really. The site is already pretty special and I think with a few more people on the forums.....it will be unreal. Keep up the good work, ON Team!
BuckMagic
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 5

Re: A few suggestions and some feedback

PostPost #2 by BuckMagic » April 5th, 2011, 8:58 pm

I'll add a bit more. Two more things for the forums:
- ability to see the most recent topic's title on the index
- change the time so if a post was made today it says "Today ****" instead of "April 5, 2011, 4:59 PM"
BuckMagic
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 5

PostPost #3 by birdwatcher55 » November 17th, 2011, 2:48 pm

Not sure where this goes but has any thought been put into adding the Ravens and Terps forums????
birdwatcher55
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 11

PostPost #4 by Jordan Tuwiner » November 17th, 2011, 8:55 pm

birdwatcher55 wrote:Not sure where this goes but has any thought been put into adding the Ravens and Terps forums????

When we get more posters we will be adding those forums.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 57

PostPost #5 by birdwatcher55 » November 23rd, 2011, 1:38 pm

Thanks and looking forward to that day. In many ways, Baltimore is a football town and for the most part has been that way with the exception when the Colts left town. IMHO, if you add football, your readership will dramatically increase .. Thanks again
birdwatcher55
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 11

PostPost #6 by Jordan Tuwiner » November 23rd, 2011, 7:52 pm

birdwatcher55 wrote:Thanks and looking forward to that day. In many ways, Baltimore is a football town and for the most part has been that way with the exception when the Colts left town. IMHO, if you add football, your readership will dramatically increase .. Thanks again

Thanks for the tip. We've just added a Ravens forum: viewforum.php?f=34
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 57

Return to Support, Feedback, & Information