Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Arizona Fall League

Arizona Fall League

PostPost #1 by Aaron » August 15th, 2012, 6:30 am

Am I correct that there are new rules to being eligible for the Arizona Fall League? The seven appointments from a team can include two Low Single-A or first year draft picks signed by July 13th! two High-A players and three Double-A or higher participants. If so, who would benefit the most by going? I would send Clayton Schrader, Mike Wright, Christian Walker, Tyler Townsend, Ryan Berry, Brian Ward and Brandon Erbe. Any thoughts?
Aaron
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 1

Re: Arizona Fall League

PostPost #2 by ofahn » August 15th, 2012, 6:46 am

Aaron wrote:Am I correct that there are new rules to being eligible for the Arizona Fall League? The seven appointments from a team can include two Low Single-A or first year draft picks signed by July 13th! two High-A players and three Double-A or higher participants. If so, who would benefit the most by going? I would send Clayton Schrader, Mike Wright, Christian Walker, Tyler Townsend, Ryan Berry, Brian Ward and Brandon Erbe. Any thoughts?

My list included

Hoes
Avery
Mahoney
Machado (if he's still eligible)
Schoop
Mike Wright
?????????
ofahn
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 85

Return to Minor Leagues