Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Bundy at Frederick Tomorrow Night

Bundy at Frederick Tomorrow Night

PostPost #1 by legmason » August 7th, 2012, 10:04 am

Roch Kubatko or Steve Mewleski (can't remember which) reported a day or two ago that Bundy's next start will be pushed back to Wednesday. It's been exactly a week since he pitched a very good game in Lynchburg recording 8ks. Looks like this is probably your last chance to see him in Frederick (like it or not) so if you live close you should make it out to the game. I expect to be there as this start actually falls on my day off this week for once!

I'll check in from the game and provide an update here or there.
legmason
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 14

Re: Bundy at Frederick Tomorrow Night

PostPost #2 by Jordan Tuwiner » August 8th, 2012, 11:17 am

legmason wrote:Roch Kubatko or Steve Mewleski (can't remember which) reported a day or two ago that Bundy's next start will be pushed back to Wednesday. It's been exactly a week since he pitched a very good game in Lynchburg recording 8ks. Looks like this is probably your last chance to see him in Frederick (like it or not) so if you live close you should make it out to the game. I expect to be there as this start actually falls on my day off this week for once!

I'll check in from the game and provide an update here or there.

Enjoy the game and keep us posted on how he looks. It's amazing seeing him in person.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 57

Return to Minor Leagues