Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Eduardo Rodriguez 7/30 Start

Re: Eduardo Rodriguez 7/30 Start

PostPost #16 by adonijah1510 » July 30th, 2012, 8:13 pm

Birds go down quiet with only 3 men that didn't strike out in the game accumulating only 2 hits.
adonijah1510
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 8

PostPost #17 by mcpd » August 2nd, 2012, 2:38 pm

adonijah1510 wrote:Tonights updates wont be as detailed as before im actually in Yonkers, NY racing horses, but ill be updating between innings wont have the pitch count that will be about the only difference. I would love to go to more Shorebird games don't have the money for it. I live about 40 min from the stadium. I've been to all the minor league stadiums this season but Aberdeen plan on going on the 1st of September. I've been to about 6 O's games this year so far been to all the legends dates. If I had the money ild be down to Delmarva every night I didn't have to work, alot of the time I listen to their radio feed and take my notes. I started this thinking people would like to be able to read up on the birds on the farm on a more detailed level.
I enjoy these updates I live in texas so the only information i get on the minor league players is coming to message boards. Thanks for the effort.
mcpd
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 1

PostPost #18 by adonijah1510 » August 2nd, 2012, 5:39 pm

Hey anytime trying to do my part im no expert or professional but think I do a good job reporting on these guys makes me feel good when I get compliments and see all the views on my posts.
adonijah1510
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 8

Previous

Return to Minor Leagues