Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Britton

Britton

PostPost #1 by birdwatcher55 » May 10th, 2012, 2:42 pm

Read he had a good outing today in EST. Threw three innings and had good velocity 8-)
birdwatcher55
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 11

Re: Britton

PostPost #2 by ofahn » May 10th, 2012, 2:56 pm

He's expected to be ready around Memorial Day.
ofahn
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 85

PostPost #3 by Rising O's » May 10th, 2012, 7:59 pm

Good deal. Come back healthy, its all I ask.
Rising O's
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 10

PostPost #4 by Matt P » May 11th, 2012, 1:05 am

I hope they start playing Flaherty at 3B more to see what he can do there. If he looks good I think you make him the 3B every time Britton is on the mound. If not, you find someone who can play at least average 3B when Britton is on the mound. Having Reynolds or Betemit at 3B with Britton on the mound is just asking for bad news.
Matt P
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 37

PostPost #5 by Tucker Blair » May 11th, 2012, 10:53 am

Matt P wrote:I hope they start playing Flaherty at 3B more to see what he can do there. If he looks good I think you make him the 3B every time Britton is on the mound. If not, you find someone who can play at least average 3B when Britton is on the mound. Having Reynolds or Betemit at 3B with Britton on the mound is just asking for bad news.

I agree with this. I honestly just want to see Flaherty play more often. He has done something good each time. The catch in LF, the HR. I just like him. He still is a UTIL guy, but he honestly cannot be worse than Nick Johnson/Endy Chavez batting, and Reynolds/Betemit Fielding.
Tucker Blair
Orioles Nation Staff
Executive Editor

Reputation Score: 43

PostPost #6 by osforlife » May 11th, 2012, 9:29 pm

For the time being, DH Reynolds, Betemit in left until he screws that up, and Flaherty at third. Tolleson can play anywhere to spot people and Johnson is heating up; DH/1B.
osforlife
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 58

Return to Baltimore Orioles