Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Wow

Wow

PostPost #1 by Ampontan » April 17th, 2012, 12:04 am

Just wow.

C'mon guys, you're not excited?
Ampontan
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 10

Re: Wow

PostPost #2 by Matt P » April 17th, 2012, 11:18 am

I'm very impressed how they have bounced back after the Yankees series. Typically blowing games against them led to long losing stretches but this time they have won 3 out of 4 since being swept by the Yankees. I'm getting close.
Matt P
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 37

PostPost #3 by birdwatcher55 » April 17th, 2012, 1:50 pm

Too early to get excited. If they are in first place in July I will be excited. Not before then.. 8-)
birdwatcher55
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 11

PostPost #4 by Tucker Blair » April 17th, 2012, 1:55 pm

that was one hell of a game.

it honestly was the worst game I've technically seen in a long time, with all the K's and Errors.
But the last couple innings are going to be some of the most memorable innings from this entire year.
Tucker Blair
Orioles Nation Staff
Executive Editor

Reputation Score: 45

PostPost #5 by DougDE » April 17th, 2012, 6:37 pm

birdwatcher55 wrote:Too early to get excited. If they are in first place in July I will be excited. Not before then..

I'll be excited if they're in 3rd place in July...sorta tongue in cheek...sorta not. But seriously, it is too early to be excited, just enjoying the individual games right now
DougDE
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 5

PostPost #6 by Beaker » April 25th, 2012, 12:45 pm

I am just excited that the Orioles are making the games interesting to watch. I still don't think they are going to contend in the long run with the Yankees, Rays, and Red Sox, but at least they are headed in the right direction it seems.
Beaker
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 0

Return to Baltimore Orioles