Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Merry Christmas To All

Re: Merry Christmas To All

PostPost #16 by ofahn » December 30th, 2011, 3:12 pm

birdwatcher55 wrote:I live in the real world.

You're entitled to your opinion but I think you're being overly optimistic if you think that at this point Fielder is more of solution than a problem.
ofahn
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 85

PostPost #17 by birdwatcher55 » December 30th, 2011, 4:21 pm

ofahn wrote:

You're entitled to your opinion but I think you're being overly optimistic if you think that at this point Fielder is more of solution than a problem.

Seriously, have you ever spent any time watching Fielder??? If you do, you will become a bit enlightened on what the role of a classic cleanup hitter can do for your lineup 8-)
birdwatcher55
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 11

PostPost #18 by ofahn » December 30th, 2011, 5:05 pm

birdwatcher55 wrote:
ofahn wrote:

Seriously, have you ever spent any time watching Fielder??? If you do, you will become a bit enlightened on what the role of a classic cleanup hitter can do for your lineup 8-)

You...just...don't...get...it.
ofahn
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 85

Previous

Return to Baltimore Orioles