Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Get Adam Jones into the All-Star game

Get Adam Jones into the All-Star game

PostPost #1 by oriolesfaninnc » July 3rd, 2011, 11:57 am

Matt Weiters was voted as the only Oriole player in the All-Star game. Congratulations to Matt. Now for the final vote, Adam Jones is one of the five AL players. Let's help Adam get into his second All-Star game. Here's the link to the final vote ballot. Cast as many votes as you can so that the Orioles can get two All-Stars for the first time since 2004. Go Birds!!!
oriolesfaninnc
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 0

Re: Get Adam Jones into the All-Star game

PostPost #2 by oriolesfaninnc » July 3rd, 2011, 11:59 am

oriolesfaninnc
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 0

PostPost #3 by Jordan Tuwiner » July 3rd, 2011, 11:56 pm

I'm honestly surprised Jones made it onto the final vote ballot but I'm not complaining. Even if he doesn't win this he'll still probably get on when another player goes down with an injury.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 57

PostPost #4 by DougDE » July 4th, 2011, 3:03 am

I think it was '05 last time they had more then one. Saw a graphic during the game that said it was Roberts, Tejada, Mora, and B.J. Ryan
DougDE
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 5

PostPost #5 by Rising O's » July 4th, 2011, 11:03 am

In less than 2 minutes you can get 15 votes in for him. Car insurance quotes have nothing on getting Adam Jones into the All Star game.
Rising O's
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 10

Return to Baltimore Orioles