Thanks for the feedback!
To start, I am usually pretty good about not letting myself burn out. There will be days (like today) where I just step back and take a breath. I also do some work on other websites (to be announced soon). I will yell at any of the writers if they go too crazy with workload during the season. Fresh is the best.
- I will see what can happen about logging in from the front page, although the message board acts as a "separate" website. I will ask Jordan if this is possible, since he is the guru behind all the technical stuff!
- The break down of starts is a great idea, although I think Baseball reference basically does this already. But I would definitely think about tracking that on the site in some manner. Maybe a weekly update would be a good thing.
- On a mock draft, I would always be in favor of that. Although, I doubt I will personally have the time to run it. If anyone would want to come forward and take the reigns of it, I would be all for it. The whole point of this website is to educate and have fun. If one or the other is not involved, then what is being accomplished?
- On promotion... I have a few things in the works
. I promise that this place will be rolling once the season starts. I also am super lenient on what I allow. As long as people are not posting death threats, I am pretty much going to let y'all work it out. Message boards are for venting at times, and I enjoy watching it happen. I don't post many vents, but I have them internally!
- The member diary, subsection is interesting. Not sure exactly how
to do that, but will think about it.
- Fantasy. I would love to make a fantasy team/group. Although, after playing Fangraphs Ottoneu, I don't think I could personally play anything else. It is easily the best fantasy format out there. Jordan, Alex and a few others can attest to that.
I received a bunch of other comments via the feedback form, and they were good!
Thanks for this everyone, it certainly helps.
My goal is to get Jordan's masterpiece back up to speed, and I think it is going smoothly so far! I promise that there will be plenty-more coming in the future