Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Why the Orioles and Dodgers are a Match Made in Heaven

Why the Orioles and Dodgers are a Match Made in Heaven

PostPost #1 by Tucker Blair » December 2nd, 2013, 6:55 pm

Will with his second piece at ON, on why the O's and Dodgers are a match made in heaven. He has a wild trade idea, but it does make some sense.
http://bit.ly/186Kycs
Tucker Blair
Orioles Nation Staff
Executive Editor

Reputation Score: 45

Re: Why the Orioles and Dodgers are a Match Made in Heaven

PostPost #2 by Seafordeagles » December 3rd, 2013, 8:17 am

TuckerBlair89 wrote:Will with his second piece at ON, on why the O's and Dodgers are a match made in heaven. He has a wild trade idea, but it does make some sense.
http://bit.ly/186Kycs

Wish you would have let Duquette know this before he made the trade with Oakland.
Seafordeagles
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 18

PostPost #3 by ofahn » December 16th, 2013, 8:55 pm

I would not be surprised if Kemp or Ethier end up in Baltimore this winter. I think DD could shame Angelos into taking on the contract, and I think that PA will be more agreeable IF ticket sales seem to lagging in late January.
ofahn
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 85

PostPost #4 by dan72 » December 17th, 2013, 12:32 am

I agree.... I have this gut feeling that either Ethier or Kemp end up in Baltimore. Ethier is better as a platoon player due to his splits. The Dodgers would need to eat some salary and would want a hull of players in return for Kemp.
I dont trust the health of either players given their injury history.
Kemp could sell tickets, but I feel in the end he would not live up to fan expectation..... personally I don't want either player. Give me pitching instead....
dan72
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 5

Return to Baltimore Orioles