Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

First Spring Training Workouts 2/14

First Spring Training Workouts 2/14

PostPost #1 by Jordan Tuwiner » February 12th, 2011, 9:39 pm

I'm in Sarasota and will be in attendance for the O's first workout at Ed Smith Stadium on February 14. I'll post updates in this thread and on the ON Twitter page (link in signature).
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 57

Re: First Spring Training Workouts 2/14

PostPost #2 by Don » February 12th, 2011, 10:47 pm

Enjoy the weather Jordan, I will be in Miami in two weeks and I am trying to find a way to visit. I strongly suggest trying the Alpine Steakhouse on South Tamiami.
Don
Orioles Nation Staff
Director of Scouting
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 25

PostPost #3 by Shorebirdfan » February 12th, 2011, 10:58 pm

Jordan, I'm jealous. I gotta be able to come up with an excuse to get into the area sometime in the next 6 weeks. Enjoy look forward to seeing reports.
Shorebirdfan
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 15

PostPost #4 by Jordan Tuwiner » February 13th, 2011, 1:58 am

Don wrote:Enjoy the weather Jordan, I will be in Miami in two weeks and I am trying to find a way to visit. I strongly suggest trying the Alpine Steakhouse on South Tamiami.

Thanks, Don. I'll be sure to check it out if I have time.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

PostPost #5 by Jordan Tuwiner » February 13th, 2011, 1:59 am

Shorebirdfan wrote:Jordan, I'm jealous. I gotta be able to come up with an excuse to get into the area sometime in the next 6 weeks. Enjoy look forward to seeing reports.

You should definitely try to make it down here. Minor League spring training is a real treat as you can pick the brains of pitchers not throwing that day. The amount of knowledge I come away with after every day is unbelievable.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Return to Baltimore Orioles