Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Orioles Claim Alex Burnett

Re: Orioles Claim Alex Burnett

PostPost #16 by bushwick » April 23rd, 2013, 12:02 pm

mikezpen wrote:The Os may already have their DH down in the minors in Henry Urrutia. Looks like he's finally starting to play.I'd wait a month-6 weeks and see how he's doing before making any trades.

This guy has had a very nice start and hit his first home run last night. Man would it be nice if he lives up to the hype and we can put him at DH later this year.
bushwick
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 0

PostPost #17 by rudyrooster » April 24th, 2013, 6:56 pm

mikezpen wrote:The Os may already have their DH down in the minors in Henry Urrutia. Looks like he's finally starting to play.I'd wait a month-6 weeks and see how he's doing before making any trades.

I agree with this post. He, so far, seems to be as good as advertised...
rudyrooster
DSL Orioles

Reputation Score: 3

PostPost #18 by osforlife » April 26th, 2013, 8:56 pm

Alex Burnett is one of the many arms in AAA that I'm pretty interested in, as I am with various people every year. I usually take interest in players I've never really heard of before. I'm constantly checking on how Burnett, Schlereth, Russell, and Stinson are doing.
osforlife
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 59

Previous

Return to Baltimore Orioles