Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Lineup for game 5??

Lineup for game 5??

PostPost #1 by Jordan Tuwiner » October 11th, 2012, 11:20 pm

Who would you have in the lineup tomorrow if you were Buck?

I am thinking he sticks with what he has done all season. Right when everyone seems to want one guy out of the lineup, Buck keeps that player in the lineup and they produce immediately (think Chris Davis or Jim Thome tomorrow).
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 57

Re: Lineup for game 5??

PostPost #2 by ofahn » October 11th, 2012, 11:37 pm

Jordan Tuwiner wrote:Who would you have in the lineup tomorrow if you were Buck?

I am thinking he sticks with what he has done all season. Right when everyone seems to want one guy out of the lineup, Buck keeps that player in the lineup and they produce immediately (think Chris Davis or Jim Thome tomorrow).

Flaherty had a rough game and CC is a lefty. I expect Andino to start.

If I were Adam Jones, who wants to be the team leader, I would invite Davis, Wieters, Reynolds, and Hardy to breakfast tomorrow and say "let's just relax and layoff of pitches we can't handle and see what happens".
ofahn
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 85

PostPost #3 by Jordan Tuwiner » October 11th, 2012, 11:54 pm

ofahn wrote:
Flaherty had a rough game and CC is a lefty. I expect Andino to start.

If I were Adam Jones, who wants to be the team leader, I would invite Davis, Wieters, Reynolds, and Hardy to breakfast tomorrow and say "let's just relax and layoff of pitches we can't handle and see what happens".

I kind of like having Flaherty's pop in the lineup but then again Andino is clutch.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

PostPost #4 by Matt P » October 12th, 2012, 6:56 am

He's going to go with the same lineup as game 1 with the only exception being Thome will likely start at DH IMO.
Matt P
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 37

PostPost #5 by Jordan Tuwiner » October 12th, 2012, 1:24 pm

Matt P wrote:He's going to go with the same lineup as game 1 with the only exception being Thome will likely start at DH IMO.

He has Ford in at DH but it's likely Thome pinch hits.
Jordan Tuwiner
Aberdeen IronBirds

PostPost #6 by Matt P » October 12th, 2012, 1:37 pm

Jordan Tuwiner wrote:He has Ford in at DH but it's likely Thome pinch hits.

That's how it should have been in game 2 IMO. I know they won but it was still close. I'm surprised and happy that Buck didn't start Thome today. He looks horrible.
Matt P
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 37

Return to Baltimore Orioles