Welcome to the Orioles Nation Forums! Like most online communities, you must register to post on our message board. However, posting is free--it always will be--and registration is a simple process. Become part of the growing Orioles Nation community and register now!

Anyone notice things during the game...

Re: Anyone notice things during the game...

PostPost #16 by birdwatcher55 » August 8th, 2012, 12:04 pm

Wedge's decision was nuts. He's an awful manager 8-)
birdwatcher55
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 11

PostPost #17 by Matt P » August 8th, 2012, 12:27 pm

birdwatcher55 wrote:Wedge's decision was nuts. He's an awful manager 8-)

I understand the logic in having a force out at home but there is a better chance Davis strikes out than gets a hit or a sacrifice fly. However, Jones is the best player this franchise has seen since Ripken. The Yankees did it earlier in the year (IBB to get to Jones with game on the line) and Jones struckout but since that game Jones has been a monster in clutch situations. Really, really stupid decision by Wedge.
Matt P
Aberdeen IronBirds

Reputation Score: 37

PostPost #18 by DougDE » August 8th, 2012, 7:15 pm

This is just one of those things you cant stop looking for once you notice it. Theres a guy, probably early to mid 30's, who sits right behind the O's dugout and he's there every single time I watch (I listen a lot on the radio). He's always cheering animatedly and gesturing for the crowd to get up. The thing I look for now is to see who he has with him. He seems to bring a lot of different people. ....wait, this makes me sound weird Lol
DougDE
GCL Orioles

Reputation Score: 5

Previous

Return to Baltimore Orioles