Each night, Orioles Nation will set you up with reading material that includes the latest news, notes and links from writers covering Orioles spring training in Sarasota.
- Zach Britton‘s second bullpen has been moved up to tomorrow. He was originally taking two days in between, according to MLB.com’s Brittany Ghiroli.
- Jake Arrieta told ESPN’s Tim Kurkjian he was 100% healthy. He hit 95 mph on the radar gun.
- Wei-Yin Chen struggled today. He struck out Xavier Avery and then surrendered singles to Matt Antonelli and Nick Johnson, followed by a walk, according to MASN’s Roch Kubatko. He then gave up a sacrifice fly to Joe Mahoney before being taken out due to a pitch limit.
- Chris Tillman threw a scoreless inning, but walked a batter and went to a full count twice. He threw 22 pitches with only 12 strikes, according to Kubatko.
- Steve Tolleson hit a 2-run HR off Oliver Drake, according to Kubatko.
- JJ Hardy drilled an 0-1 pitch over the field fence off of Armando Galarraga, according to the Baltimore Sun’s Peter Schmuck.
- Dylan Bundy impressed in his pro debut, striking out Adam Jones and Mark Reynolds in a scoreless inning, according to MLB.com’s Adam Berry.
The Baltimore Sun’s Peter Schmuck and Eduardo A. Encina discuss how Mark Reynolds has been getting more comfortable at third base.