The Orioles have a similar hope that the Orioles Nation faithful have — win. Whether that happens, or not, remains to be seen. However, another season full of 9 innings, hard work, and 162 exciting baseball games no matter what, is less than a day away. It’s time for baseball.
We gained a lot of readership over the off-season so I’m here to tell you what kind of content to expect at Orioles Nation throughout the year.
- Game Recaps – We’ll have game recaps of every Orioles game shortly after each game.
- Minor League Scores – Every night we’ll post a recap of the day’s minor league games. You’ll find top performers, the next day’s pitchers and more.
- News and Links posts – Every morning we’ll post a collection of news, notes and blog posts from around the BlogO’sphere.
- Dan Sanchez and Luke Jackson will have weekly columns posted on Mondays and Thursdays, respectively.
- Minor league pitcher and hitter of the week will be posted every Sunday.
- Every Sunday we’ll post a collection of the week’s most popular forum topics.
- Baltimore Orioles Month in Review – A look at stats, trends and standout performances for the Orioles most recent month.
- Minor League Leaderboard – An overview of the minor league leaders in nearly every category.
- Throughout the year we’ll publish a number of interviews with players and coaches.
- Every so often we’ll publish a detailed report on a prospect. In the past, we’ve broken down Jonathan Schoop, Matt Hobgood, Zach Britton and L.J. Hoes.
How can you subscribe to our content?
There are a number of ways of following or subscribing to the website/blog:
- Bookmark it – many of our readers simply bookmark Orioles Nation or set it as their homepage so that every time they log on they see the latest post.
- RSS Feed – one of the most popular ways that people follow what goes up on the blog is via a ‘news feed’ or our ‘rss feed’. This technology lets you subscribe to our site and be notified of updates immediately. Simply browse to our RSS feed and select the method of reading that works best for you.
- Daily Email Updates – if you don’t use RSS you can still get updates sent to when a new post is made by subscribing to our feed via email. You can do this by entering your email address in the sidebar to the right or on our Subscribe page.
- Twitter – The Orioles Nation Twitter feed (@Orioles_Nation) is an easy way to keep track of new posts but also to ask short questions and stay on top of O’s news. If we’re at a minor or major league game you can stay updated with our live tweets and alerts. Our Twitter feed is subscribed to by over 1,500 readers.
- Facebook – If you are a regular Facebook user this is probably the best option. To get updates in your news feed, visit the Orioles Nation Fan Page on Facebook and click on the Like button. When we publish an article it will show up in your Facebook news feed.
Give us Your Feedback?
We’d love to hear your feedback to help us continue to improve what we have to offer. You can email us using the contact page.